Manali Hotel, Courchevel MoriondLuxury five star hotel & spa
Hotel Manali is a luxury hotel and spa located in the heart of Courchevel 1650. It's unique decor really sets it apart from other hotels in the area, with a mixture of asian themes and bright colours, it's a real feast for the senses.
With 36 bedrooms and suites, an indoor swimming pool and spa, a gym, bar, mountain top restaurant, large sun terrace, function rooms and fine dining restaurant, you can really get away from it all and come back to real feeling of luxury after a day on the mountain.
Hotel Manali – In a nutshell:
- Luxury 5 star hotel – Open in winter and summer
- Located at the heart of Courchevel 1650
- 34 bedrooms; classic, family, deluxe and suites
- Bar, restaurant and large sunny terrace at the foot of the slopes
- Spa with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, 5 treatment rooms and 1 UV sun bed, exercise room, herbal tea room and hair salon
- Kullu Mountain Club: bar, smoking lounge, large screen televisions and games
- Concierge service: transfers, ski passes and ski instructors
- Ski shop and souvenir shops
- Child-care centre
- Free WiFi high speed internet access throughout the hotel
- Garage with car-wash service
- Courchevel shuttle bus service
- Accessible to guests with reduced mobility
- Child Friendly: Manali is a perfect hotel and altitude for children
Rooms and Suites:
Classic and Family Rooms: The only aspect of this room that is truly ‘classic’, is its name. With its rich tones and elegant ambiance, everyday life suddenly seems a million miles away to you. These rooms include the following: bathroom with bath and/or shower and music, ventilated wardrobe, direct telephone line, high Speed WiFi Internet access, Flat Screen television with video available on request, minibar, safety deposit box and room service 24/7. You have only just arrived, yet your children are already asking if they can come back again …
Deluxe Rooms: Is that the view of the slopes or the terrace? Here, the vast interiors and exteriors almost blend into one. These rooms include the following: bathroom with bath and/or shower and music, ventilated wardrobe, direct telephone line, high Speed WiFi Internet access, flat Screen television with video available on request, minibar, safety deposit box and room service 24/7. Comfortably settled in your room, your glance wanders towards the hand-painted frescoes….. and out through the open window, as if in search of new horizons…
Suites: perfect balance of colour and space. Here, the warmth of the wood blends perfectly with the cool colours of the interiors. You’ll find areas where you can make the most of a little quiet time and a lounge where you can get together again; creating the perfect balance. Lying back on the settee, you find yourself enjoying the peace and tranquillity. You feel really at home in the suites. The suites include the following: lounge, bathroom with bath and/or shower and music, ventilated wardrobe, direct telephone line, high Speed WiFi Internet access, flat Screen television with video available on request, minibar, safety deposit box and room service 24/7.
Hotel Manali Bars and Restaurants:
- A fine dining gourmet getaway restaurant with head chef ‘Christian Salin’ – a buffet selection at breakfast, a brasserie style menu at lunch, creative cuisine at dinner and a host of great full bodied wines … our savoire-faire will take your culinary enjoyment to a whole new level.
- Outdoor terrace
- Indie inspired bar – lively atmosphere
- The Kullu Mountain Club – vintage wine, watch sports on a large screen or enjoy a game of billards
Mahayana Spa: A heated indoor swimming pool, sun loungers, sauna and steam room. The hotel has a range of spa treatments available in addition to technogym equipment - immerse yourself and enjoy total well-being...
Step inside Hotel Manali, let us take care of your luggage and let your senses guide you! Please feel free to contact us should you require any further information...
Please use our booking forms and/or quote 'We saw you on Courchnet.com' in telephone enquiries or emails that you send directly