About Summer Lift Opening Dates in Courchevel
Below you'll find all the summer opening times of Courchevel lifts to help you plan your holiday. There are plenty of lifts operating here in the summer, giving you lots of access to the mountains and attractions that Courchevel has to offer.
The Three Valleys lift system normally opens from the beginning of July to start of September, giving access to Belleville, Meribel and Courchevel valleys. You can access them as a pedestrian or with mountain bikes. Note that not all lifts are open every day of the week.
Saturday 1st July to Sunday 3rd September 2017
- Tougnete 1, Tougnete 2, Pas du Lac 1 & Pas du Lac 2 lifts open most days from 9:30, however on Mondays, Pas du lac will be closed, and on Wednesdays Tougnète 1 and 2 will be closed
- All lifts are open on Saturdays. See the summer lift schedule and opening times
- Meribel Bikepark also opens from Saturday 1st July to Sunday 3rd September 2017
Saturday 1st July to Thursday 26th August 2017
- Lifts open daily from 9:30 except for Saturdays when they are closed
- Verdons gondola lift (9.30am - 4.45pm) and the Saulire cablecar (9.30am - 4.40pm) are open every day, except Saturdays.
- From Courchevel Le Praz : Le Praz gondola lift is open this summer (every day except on Saturdays) from 9.30am to 4.45pm
Val Thorens & Les Menuires
Saturday 8th July to Saturday 2nd September 2017
- Please note lifts are only open on selected days in the Belleville Valley below. The Saint Martin 2 chairlift has been replaced by a new 6 person gondola, which means that access to the 3 Valleys will be possible only by walking to the summit to join the Tougnète 2 chairlift and on to Meribel Village (a walk of 2 hours up or down).
- Sundays - Masse 1 Gondola & Reberty Chair lift
- Mondays - Bruyères 1 & Bruyères 2 Gondola, Reberty Chair lift
- Tuesdays - Roc des 3 Marches 1 Gondola, Reberty Chairlift, St Martin 1 Gondola, St Martin 2 Chairlift
- Wednesdays - Roc des 3 Marches 1 Gondola, Bruyeres 1/2 Gondola, Reberty Chairlift
- Thursdays - Roc des 3 Marches Gondola, Reberty Chairlift, St Martin 1 Gondola, St Martin 2 Chairlift
- Fridays - Masse 1 Gondola, Reberty Chairlift
- Saturdays *NO LIFTS OPEN*
All lift dates and times are subject to change due to adverse weather and events.
How to get passes
Location: Courchevel 1850