About Disabled Skiing in Courchevel
The three Valleys has around 40 ski lifts accessible to disabled users, giving you access to one of the largest ski areas in the world, no matter what your handicap.
ESF Ski Schools in Courchevel, Courchevel Moriond & Courchevel Village are well equipped with sit-skis and qualified instructors to help you learn at the right pace, or to help you improve from your last experience.
Pre-booking is strongly recommended to guarantee equipment is available for your stay & because not all ski-schools offer Handiski sessions during peak season.
Special facilities on the mountain:
Courchevel - On top of the gondola Verdons, toilets and picnic room are available. A wheelchair is also available on request from Operating Agents.
Méribel Mottaret - On the Front de Neige, starting from the Pas du Lac gondola, toilets are specially equipped.
Parking with disabled spaces in the 3 Valleys:
- Courchevel : Rue de la Croisette right side (Next to chalet Les Trappeurs), Place du Forum (infront Snow Limit), Route de l’Altiport (infront of residence Balcons de Pralong), Rue des Tovets next to police station, Rue Park City
- In front of the Rond Point des Pistes Hotel
- Courchevel Moriond : Covered car park les Cimes Blanches, Main Street (next to the Ski Bus stop, upward direction, outside the building facing the Ceylan + next to Schuss + in front of the Pharmacy - limited to 45 minutes)
- Courchevel Le Praz : Main Street (parking des Peupliers)
- La Tania : Resort Centre Car Park
- Méribel Mottaret : Parking Ruitor Bas, Parking Ruitor Haut, Parking du Hameau, Parking de Tuéda
Location: Courchevel Region
Activities: Handiski / Sit-Ski
Access: Disabled access